About Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock Emergency Department
Medical emergencies happen when you least expect it, and you could find yourself needing to visit the closest ER. At Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock, our 24/7 emergency departments are equipped with specialists who will care for you through any medical situation. The Emergency Department is a Level III trauma center, which means the staff has demonstrated the ability to provide prompt assessment, resuscitation, surgery, intensive care and stabilization of injured patients and emergency operations.
The Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock Emergency Department is also stroke-ready certified. This facility meets standards to support higher outcomes for stroke and stroke care.
The Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock Emergency Department features:
- Multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions
- A dynamic ER design focused on providing a better experience for patients and visitors
- Highly-qualified, dedicated health care professionals who are committed to the highest standards of care
- A continued commitment to keep wait times to a minimum
When you choose the Baptist Health ER, you also will have access to the expert physicians in each of these services, should you need their care before you leave the hospital.
While we treat our patients in order of the severity of the condition, all patients should expect a prompt and thorough examination.
Baptist Health also provides emergency services at other locations, including:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health-Fort Smith
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Stuttgart
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- Baptist Health-Van Buren