About Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs Emergency Department
Medical emergencies occur at any time, and you could find yourself searching for the nearest ER. At Baptist Health-Heber Springs, our 24/7 emergency department is staffed with specialists who will care for you through any medical emergency. The Heber Springs Emergency Department is a Level IV trauma center, which means it has demonstrated the ability to provide advanced trauma life support (ATLS) prior to the transfer of patients to a higher-level trauma center. The staff is able to provide evaluation, stabilization, and diagnostic capabilities for injured patients.
The Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs Emergency Department features:
- Multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions
- A dynamic ER design focused on providing a better experience for patients and visitors
- Highly-qualified, dedicated health care professionals who are committed to the highest standards of care
- A continued commitment to keep wait times to a minimum
When you choose the Baptist Health ER, you also will have access to the expert physicians in each of these services, should you need their care before you leave the hospital.
While we treat our patients in order of the severity of the condition, all patients should expect a prompt and thorough examination.
Baptist Health also provides emergency services at other locations, including:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock
- Baptist Health-Fort Smith
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Stuttgart
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- Baptist Health-Van Buren