About Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock Emergency Department
Medical emergencies can happen at any time, and you could find yourself or a loved one in need of the ER. At Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock, you get the emergency services you need from the most trusted name in care. Our 24/7 emergency department is a Level II Trauma center and is staffed with specialists who will care for you through unthinkable accidents, sudden illness and any other medical emergency you may experience.
The Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock Emergency Department features:
- A team commitment to keep wait times to a minimum
- Highly-trained & dedicated response teams with board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions
- Free valet parking
When you choose the Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock ER, you get commitment and engagement from all medical staff. In addition to an exceptional emergency department, Baptist Health boasts leading care in an array of specialties, including cardiology and stroke care as a Stroke Center of Excellence. Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock is also the first hospital in the United States to adopt the EleGARD Patient Positioning System for CPR, an innovative technique for resuscitation.
While we treat our patients in order of the severity of the condition, all patients should expect a prompt and thorough examination.
Baptist Health also provides emergency services at other locations, including:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock
- Baptist Health-Fort Smith
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Stuttgart
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- Baptist Health-Van Buren