Billing, Insurance & Financial Assistance
Thank you for choosing Baptist Health for your healthcare needs. It is our goal to provide you with the best possible healthcare experience and to provide you with information that helps you make informed decisions about your care.
BillingBaptist Health provides a list of charges and negotiated rates for medications, procedures, supplies, and more. The total cost (patient responsibility) may vary, depending on insurance benefits. Insurance benefit information is provided by your insurance company. The hospital charges do not include charges that you may incur from other members of your healthcare team that participate in your care. These charges may include your own physician or other physicians, such as a radiologist, cardiologist, anesthesiologist, surgeon or pathologist.
- Guest Estimates: As part of Baptist Health’s continued commitment to improving our price transparency for patients and consumers, we are pleased to provide an estimated cost which will help you plan for health services at Baptist Health. You can create an estimate for certain services by entering your benefit information. You will need to manually enter your insurance information and benefits using this option. Read Guest Estimate FAQs.
- Hospital Charges & Negotiated Rates: Download and review information about hospital charges and negotiated rates with insurance payers for each Baptist Health location.
- No Surprise Billing (PDF): For information about your rights and protections against surprise medical bills, please read the notice linked below.
- Hospital Billing & Collections Policy (PDF)
- Financial Counselors: Our Financial Counselors will be able to assist you with any questions you have regarding specialized service estimates, insurance eligibility, and financial assistance.