About Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
For nearly 100 years, Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock has been delivering quality healthcare to the citizens of Arkansas. The 843-bed medical center is the largest private, not-for-profit hospital in the state and provides comprehensive services using the latest in innovative technology.
Why Choose Us
Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock was the first hospital in the U.S. to adopt EleGARD Patient Positioning System for CPR. The device precisely, rapidly and consistently positions the patient for CPR and airway management and raises the patient into a multi-level elevation to support the use of a new technique for resuscitation. This facility also offers Invenia ABUS 2.0 (Automated Breast Ultrasound System) technology for breast cancer detection in women with dense breast tissue. This ultrasound procedure is the only ultrasound technology of its kind approved by the FDA and when used in addition to your mammogram, will provide a more complete evaluation of dense breast tissue. Learn more about ABUS 2.0.
Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock was one of the first hospitals in Arkansas to be awarded the Go Clear Award as a Gold Level. The Go Clear Award was given to Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock to recognize it as being committed to providing increased surgical safety by implementing practices that eliminate smoke caused by lasers and electrosurgery devices.
For more than 2 decades, Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock was named the winner of the Consumer Choice Award by National Research Corporation. The award identifies hospitals across the U.S. that local healthcare consumers choose as having the highest quality and image.
It was also one of the several Baptist Health facilities in Arkansas to receive honors from State and National Agencies for Stroke Care Quality. Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock was named to the Target: Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll for its focus on improving acute ischemic stroke care.
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Notice:
Baptist Health’s mission is to provide quality patient-centered services and health education and respond to the changing health needs of our state. Our top priority, as always, is protecting the health and safety of our patients and providers.
Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing Site
This location will be closed on Christmas Day.
- There is drive-up COVID-19 testing in the parking lot of 1120 Medical Center Drive in Little Rock, formerly The Inn at Baptist Health. The site is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Patients ages 2 and up can be tested at this location. This is a collection site for COVID-19 swab only, a physician is not present and a physician order is not required. No appointment is necessary.
Learn about what to expect when you visit this site.
Patients can reduce their wait by scheduling an appointment for COVID-19 testing through the MyChart app by following the below instructions. (If you have an existing MyChart account, log in with your account details and follow steps 5 through 9 to schedule your appointment.)
- Using a desktop or mobile device, visit this link: https://mychart.baptist-health.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp.
- Select “Sign Up Online.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete sign up.
- Accept terms and conditions of use.
- Under “Quick Links,” select “Schedule an Appointment.”
- On the next screen, select “LR COVID Swab Site.” Then choose an available time slot.
- In the middle of the next screen, type a response to the prompt in the box provided.
- Select “Schedule” at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation stating: “Appointment Scheduled.”
- Upon arrival at the swab station, complete eCheck-in.
When entering the parking lot, patients should drive up to security and remain in their vehicle for further instructions. All test results will be available in MyChart at the time of test completion. Patients testing positive will also be contacted by a clinical staff member for next steps.