All of our Baptist Health hospitals have enacted the following visitor management guidelines:
- All visitors/family members must be in the patient’s room. Unless otherwise noted, waiting rooms are not open.
- All guests to Baptist Health hospitals are still required to wear a mask at all times while in the hospital, including the patient’s room.
- Exceptions to the visitor management guidelines may be granted by hospital leadership in case-by-case situations.
- Children under 14 years of age may visit when accompanied by an adult visitor.
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Emergency Department waiting areas are open to one family member per patient.
Surgery and Procedure waiting areas are open to two family members per patient.
All other waiting areas are closed.
One visitor/support person is allowed with the patient, including in the waiting room.
Patient Care Areas
Two family members at a time are allowed unless an exception is made by the administrative team. Overnight guests are allowed at the discretion of the hospital.
In Critical Care, two family members are allowed depending on the patient’s condition and operational hospital decisions.
End-of-Life Care/Withdrawal of Care
Eight family members are allowed to visit and are managed by the care team.
Visitation hours by facility are listed below. One visitor is allowed per day.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock:
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (8th floor and 4th floor)
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock (Geri-Psych):
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. or 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (depending on the hallway)
COVID-19 Positive Patients
Visitors to COVID-19 positive patients must:
- Sign a waiver with a nurse as a witness at the nurses station prior to entering the patient’s room
- Not utilize public areas within the facility, including the cafeteria or lobby areas.
- Eat in the patient’s room.
- Adhere to personal protective equipment requirements while in the room: N-95 (not fit tested), gown, gloves.
Are You Experiencing Any of the Following?
- A positive viral test for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- Symptoms of COVID-19. Possible symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Close contact in the last 48 hours with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 infection.
If the answer is YES to any, we ask that you please postpone your visit.
Notify the admissions desk or speak with a guest representative if you have questions.