FORT SMITH, Ark. – Baptist Health is offering free influenza vaccines for adults at various locations in the River Valley for a week in November, while supplies last.
The vaccination stations will be set up from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Nov. 18 through Nov. 22 each day to allow residents a quick and convenient option for a flu shot.
Below is a list of dates and locations:
- Monday, Nov. 18, Baptist Health-Fort Smith, 1001 Towson Ave., Fort Smith
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, Baptist Health Family Clinic-Gothic Ridge Road, 14 Gothic Ridge Road, Van Buren
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, Baptist Health Family Clinic-Massard, 6100 Massard Road, Fort Smith
- Thursday, Nov. 21, Baptist Health Family Clinic-Greenwood, 1480 West Center St., Greenwood
- Friday, Nov. 22, Baptist Health-Van Buren, 211 Crawford Memorial Drive, Van Buren
Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 200 points of access that include 11 hospitals; urgent care centers; a senior living community and over 100 primary and specialty care clinics in Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. The system additionally offers a college with studies in nursing and allied health; a graduate residency program; and access to virtual care anytime, anywhere. Baptist Health, as the largest not-for-profit health care organization based in Arkansas, provides care to patients wherever they are through the support of approximately 11,000 employees, groundbreaking treatments, renowned physicians and community outreach programs. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com, call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST or download the myBaptistHealth app. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.