Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia has been committed to serving the residents of southwest Arkansas since 1981. The 25-bed hospital provides comprehensive services including emergency services, CT Scan, MRI, digital mammography, labor and delivery, orthopedics and sleep studies.
The hospital’s Emergency Department is a Level IV trauma center, which means it has demonstrated the ability to provide advanced trauma life support (ATLS) prior to the transfer of patients to a higher-level trauma center. The staff is able to provide evaluation, stabilization and diagnostic capabilities for injured patients.
To better serve the community, Baptist Health Arkadelphia Medical Clinic, Baptist Health Family Clinic-Caddo Valley, Baptist Health Family Clinic-Bismarck, Baptist Health Family Clinic-Gurdon, Baptist Health Family Clinic-Prescott, and Baptist Health Family Clinic Sparkman are operated by Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia.
Awards & Recognition
- Designated as an Arkansas Stroke Ready Hospital (ArSRH) by the Arkansas Department of Health
- Advice & Support
- Dining Services
- Monday-Friday Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Monday-Friday Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday Breakfast: 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday Lunch: Noon – 2 p.m.
- Gift Shop
- First Floor, Main Entrance
- Medical Records
- Patient Financial Services
- Pastoral Care
Our Visitor Guidelines outline visiting hours and information regarding waiting rooms/areas. Should you feel unwell, we ask that you please postpone your visit. Notify the admissions desk or speak with a guest representative if you have questions.