Baptist Health is committed to providing you with information that helps you make informed decisions about your healthcare. And as part of meeting that goal to better serve you, we have conveniently listed our hospital charges online.
The list of charges includes estimated costs for medications, procedures, supplies, and more. The total cost (patient responsibility) may vary, depending on insurance benefits. Insurance benefit information is provided by your insurance company.
The hospital charges do not include charges that you may incur from other members of your healthcare team that participate in your care. These charges may include your own physician or other physicians, such as a radiologist, cardiologist, anesthesiologist, surgeon or pathologist.
You can learn more about this valuable resource by visiting the Hospital Charges section of our website.
Our Financial Counselors will be able to assist you with any questions you have regarding specialized service estimates, insurance eligibility, and financial assistance. You can email your request to email@example.com or call Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock: 501-202-2875
- Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock: 501-202-6903
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia: 870-245-1210
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Conway: 501-585-2024
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs: 501-887-3231
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County: 501-332-7388
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Stuttgart: 501-674-6504
- Baptist Health-Van Buren: 479-441-5371
- Baptist Health-Fort Smith: 479-441-4088