Assisting You on Your Road to Recovery
Many of the situations that bring people to a rehabilitation center or clinic are oftentimes unexpected and life-altering. At Baptist Health, we work with our patients and their family in a collaborative effort towards a goal of restoring individuals to their highest level of function, self-esteem and quality of life.
Whether you need weekly physical therapy for a sports injury in an outpatient setting or inpatient rehabilitation with physical, occupational and speech therapy for a stroke, Baptist Health will walk with you through each stage of your recovery. Through our progressive, multi-disciplinary approach, we provide comprehensive care to help you find your way back to a healthy, happy life.
At Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute, we provide unparalleled inpatient therapy for those who have endured a traumatic medical event such as a brain injury, stroke or amputation. With accessible locations in Little Rock, North Little Rock, and Conway, our growing network of access points means trusted, expert care is always close by. Through our inpatient rehabilitation program, we unite as a team with the patient and their family to create realistic goals for the patient’s life after rehab – along with the treatment plan the patient needs to achieve them.
During the patients’ stay at Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute, they spend a minimum of three hours a day, five days a week in a mix of therapy sessions customized to their condition. Our providers treat individuals with a variety of diagnoses and impairments, including:
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Condition Rehabilitation
- Neurological Disorder Rehabilitation (multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Weakness and Deconditioning Rehabilitation
In addition to award-winning inpatient rehabilitation offerings, Baptist Health offers innovative services at outpatient therapy clinics and home therapy offerings as well. With Baptist Health’s outpatient offerings in numerous locations, we can provide patients with skills and equipment to help restore quality of life.
Services available for outpatient therapy or home health include:
- Medication Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy to address general strengthening and endurance, balance, mobility training such as getting in and out of a car or bed, walking training and fall prevention
- Occupational Therapy to address daily living activities such as cooking and dressing as well as energy conservation techniques
- Psychosocial Adjustment Counseling
- Home Equipment Needs Assessment
- Patient and Family Education from rehabilitation nurses and therapists
- Home Exercise and Activity Programs
- Dietary Counseling
- Respiratory Therapy
- Therapeutic Recreation Activities
- Resources for Home and Vehicle Modifications
Baptist Health Therapy Centers are located across the state. They offer a myriad of rehabilitation services provided by our experienced team of occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech therapists and neuropsychologists. Find a Baptist Health Therapy center near you.
Patients may be referred to Baptist Health Rehabilitation by physicians, family members, friends or a self-referral. A screening examination may be conducted prior to admission. The cost of treatment is covered as with any hospitalization depending on the patient or potential patient’s insurance carriers.
For a comprehensive overview of Baptist Health Rehabilitation’s award-winning care, download the annual report.
For additional information on how to begin the admission process or to schedule a tour call:
Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute Locations:
Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute-Little Rock
9501 Baptist Health Drive Little Rock, AR 72205
Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute-North Little Rock
3333 Springhill Drive North Little Rock, AR 72117
Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute-Conway
1555 Exchange Ave. Conway, AR 72032