Comprehensive Care, Ground-Breaking Treatments
A healthy digestive system is essential for the body to function properly. Baptist Health offers gastrointestinal services, including endoscopy, to help doctors diagnose and treat digestive issues. We treat everything from ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome to colorectal and stomach cancers. In addition, we offer the breakthrough Medtronic BarrxRadiofrequency ablation procedure, which treats Barrett’s Esophagus and reduces your risk of esophageal cancer.
Our gastroenterologists provide treatment options for a range of digestive disorders, including:
- Appendicitis and peritonitis
- Dietary sensitivities such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett’s esophagus
- Gastrointestinal viruses, infections and general discomfort
- H. pylori and ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease and diverticular disease
- Stomach, esophageal and colorectal cancer
If you’re experiencing digestive issues, request an appointment with one of our gastroenterologists.