About Baptist Health Breast Center-North Little Rock
The physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals at Baptist Health Breast Center-North Little Rock realize that breast health is an increasingly important issue in women’s lives. Because breast cancer affects 1 in 8 women in the United States, Baptist Health has developed a strong, comprehensive program of services for breast health and the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease.
No physician referral is needed to schedule an appointment.
Baptist Health Breast Centers participate in the National Breast Cancer Foundation Patient Navigator Program, a proactive approach to helping patients overcome the barriers of cost, fear, and misinformation surrounding a disease and its prevention.
Why Choose Baptist Health for Your Breast Health Services
- Experienced radiologists on-site
- Advanced 3D Mammography
- Invenia ABUS 2.0 (Automated Breast Ultrasound System)
- 24-hour Mammography results available through Baptist Health MyChart
- Radiology reads are done on-site by local physicians
- Nurse navigators available if a cancer diagnosis is made to aid in the patient’s journey and process.
- Baptist Health Breast Center-North Little Rock has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
Baptist Health Breast Center is a service of Baptist Health Medical Center-North Little Rock.