BHeart Healthy Screening
Having an active lifestyle and eating well are two main components of keeping your heart healthy. Knowing your risk based on medical and family history is important too. Cardiovascular disease develops silently over decades and can affect anyone regardless of their risk factors. Early detection and treatment is the best way to prevent heart attacks, strokes and vascular disease complications.
Screening tests are an important assessment tool to determine if you are at risk of cardiovascular disease. That’s why Baptist Health Medical Center-Conway is offering BHeart Healthy Screenings for $99.
Your BHeart Healthy Screening Will Include:
• CT Calcium Score (CT scan to look for signs of blocked heart arteries)
• Laboratory Blood tests:
• Lipid Panel: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides
• Diabetes Testing: Hemoglobin A1C, Fasting Blood Sugar
• Electrocardiogram (ECG)
• Carotid Artery Ultrasound Screening
• Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm Ultrasound Screening
• Blood Pressure Evaluation
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• Overview of results with Baptist Health Cardiovascular Specialist
Must be between the ages of 30 and 80 without a previous diagnosis for coronary artery disease.
Find out if your heart is at risk. To schedule your BHeart Healthy screening, or for more information, call 227-8478.