Complete Health with PACE is a non-profit organization sponsored by Baptist Health and CareLink to provide the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) program. Designed for older adults who are eligible for nursing home care, but prefer to live at home, Complete Health with PACE helps them remain in their residences as long as possible without compromising their health and quality of life.
To safely and comfortably allow seniors to stay in their homes, Complete Health with PACE offers an array of treatments, including all Medicare and Medicaid services and any additional care you may need. Services are provided at the Complete Health with PACE Center located in North Little Rock, your home, as well as outpatient, inpatient or specialty health care facilities.
Health Benefits of Complete Health with PACE
- Emphasis on preventative care
- Interdisciplinary team philosophy that centers care around your individual needs
- Access to the Complete Health with PACE day center which provides recreational activities, meals, medical care, social work services, rehabilitation and other therapies
- Caring help in your own home, including personal care, shopping, meal preparation, and simple household needs
Eligibility and Benefits
- Age 55 or older
- Meets state requirements for nursing home placement
- Resides in Complete Health with PACE service area
- Can live safely at home with support of Complete Health with PACE services