Baptist Health PACE is a non-profit organization sponsored by Baptist Health to provide the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) program. Designed for older adults who are eligible for nursing home care, but prefer to live at home, Baptist Health PACE helps them remain in their residences as long as possible without compromising their health and quality of life.
To safely and comfortably allow seniors to stay in their homes, Baptist Health PACE offers an array of treatments, including all Medicare and Medicaid services and any additional care you may need. Services are provided at the Baptist Health PACE Center located in North Little Rock, your home, as well as outpatient, inpatient or specialty health care facilities
Health Benefits of Baptist Health PACE
- Emphasis on preventative care
- Interdisciplinary team philosophy that centers care around your individual needs
- Access to the Baptist Health PACE day center which provides recreational activities, meals, medical care, social work services, rehabilitation and other therapies
- Caring help in your own home, including personal care, shopping, meal preparation, and simple household needs
Eligibility and Benefits
If you are both Medicaid and Medicare eligible, you’ll have no out of pocket costs to participate in Baptist Health PACE. Members who do not have both can join by paying an extra monthly fee.
To be eligible participants must meet the following criteria:
- Age 55 or older
- Meets state requirements for nursing home placement
- Resides in Baptist Health PACE service area
- Can live safely at home with support of Baptist Health PACE services
If you’d like to learn more about Baptist Health PACE, call 501-441-8000.