Advanced Prevention, Expert Treatment
Baptist Health’s services for breast health play an important role in a woman’s overall wellness. Our knowledgeable team offers a comprehensive array of both preventive services and treatments. Whether you need a yearly mammogram, cyst removal or innovative breast cancer treatment, our highly-trained providers offer the care needed to help you get and stay healthy.
Why Choose Baptist Health for Your Breast Health Services
- Experienced radiologists on-site
- Advanced 3D Mammography
- Invenia ABUS 2.0 (Automated Breast Ultrasound System)
- 24-hour Mammography results available through Baptist Health MyChart
- Radiology reads are done on-site by local physicians
- Nurse navigators available if a cancer diagnosis is made to aid in the patient’s journey and process.
Because breast cancer affects 1 in 8 women in the U.S., Baptist Health has developed a comprehensive program of services for breast health. Hear from Baptist Health’s Dr. Kay Chandler on breast cancer awareness and the importance of mammograms.