Baptist Health Virtual Care
Access to care anytime, anywhere.
Baptist Health Virtual Care offers online doctor visits 24/7 for you and your child.
Here for you and your family, 24/7
Board-certified doctors and pediatric practitioners are online and ready to help with conditions that don’t need lab work, such as colds, rashes, and pink-eye.
What we can treat online
Online visits can save you travel time, and get you on the road to recovery faster. Providers can prescribe most types of medications, if needed, and send prescriptions to a pharmacy near you.
Good for treating:
- Back Strains
- Cold Sores
- Conjunctivits (Pink Eye)
- Common Cold
- Influenza (Flu)
- Minor Burns
- Minor injuries
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throat
- Stomach Flu
- Upper Respiratory
- And more
What to expect during your visits:
Most doctor visits take about 10 minutes. Doctors can review your history, answer questions, diagnose, treat and even prescribe medication. Prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Review Available Doctors
Start Your Video Visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Baptist Health Virtual Care is an easier way to see a doctor. You can have video visits anytime on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It’s easy to use, private, and secure. It’s free to enroll and the cost per visit is $55.
- Your choice of trusted, U.S. board-certified doctors and therapists
- Peace of mind with a doctor “on call” 24/7 to provide quality care
- Consultation, diagnosis, and prescriptions (when appropriate)
Baptist Health Virtual Care can be used any time, day or night. It’s perfect when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy to see someone in person.
- Download our iOS or Android mobile app OR visit our website: VirtualCareBaptistHealth.com
- Fill in the contact information form
- Set up your username and password
- I should probably see a doctor, but can’t it it into my schedule
- My doctor’s office is closed
- I feel too sick to drive
- I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me
- It’s difficult for me to get a doctor’s appointment
Clinical services on Baptist Health Virtual Care are provided by Baptist Health providers and Online Care Group – the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to telehealth. Doctors on Baptist Health Virtual Care:
- Have an average of 15-years of experience in primary and urgent care
- Are US Board-Certified, licensed, and credentialed
Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience
- Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the doctor that meets your needs
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add then add your child or dependent to your account.
They should enroll as an adult and create their own separate account.
No. The cost is the same no matter the time of your visit.
Yes, children, under the age of 18, may be easily added to your Baptist Health Virtual Care account and seen by a provider or pediatrician.
Providers on Baptist Health Virtual Care are able to provide simple forms like sick slips or back to work/school documents as clinically appropriate. Be sure to request the documentation before ending your conversation. Please note that providers on Baptist Health Virtual Care are not able to provide more substantial documents like FMLA forms, disability forms or handicap/DMV documents as these documents require in in-person evaluation.