Main menu (secondary)
- Discharge Hospitality Center
- Email a Patient
- EpicCare Link
- Gift Shop Locations
- Hospital Charges
- Insurance & Financial Assistance
- Living Will and Advanced Directive
- MyChart (Patient Portal)
- Notice of Nondiscrimination and Access to Language Services
- Pastoral Care
- Postpartum Suites Reservation
- Request an Estimate
- Visiting Hours
Discharge Hospitality Center
A Discharge Hospitality Center (DHC) is available at Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock providing a safe, comfortable area for patients who are discharged and are waiting to leave the hospital.
The center is staffed with a team of healthcare professionals who can assist with scheduling of follow up appointments, filling prescriptions, delivery of durable medical equipment (DME), as well as reviewing discharge instructions and patient/family education. When necessary, they may also assist in arranging transportation.
The DHC offers comfortable recliners, refreshments and restrooms and is located on the first floor of Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock, across from the Admissions near the Valet Parking.
When your transportation arrives, they can call or text you and the DHC staff will meet them curbside!
Who can use the Discharge Hospitality Center?
- Patients awaiting discharge who are medically stable
- Patients who are able to sit in a wheelchair or recliner
- Patients who are waiting for transportation, discharge medication prescriptions, specialized nurse or allied health consultation or medical equipment
Hours of Operation
8 am to 8 pm, Monday-Saturday (closed Sundays & Holidays)