Leaders in Care
Main menu (secondary)
- Baptist Health College Little Rock
- Baptist Health Virtual Care
- Baptist Health Physician Partners
- Baptist Health University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Medical Education Program
- Community Outreach
- Congregational Health Partnership
- Clinical Research
Cooking with Community Outreach
Cooking with Community Outreach classes are taught by a registered dietitian and designed to help gain confidence in the kitchen and learn about the foods you love to eat!
Adult classes open to ages 18 and older.
Kids classes open to ages 11-15.
- nutrition benefits of each food
- ingredient selection
- cooking techniques and time-saving tips
- saving money at the grocery store
- time-saving tips
We will prepare, cook, and taste different dishes using a variety of ingredients. Each student will leave class with a satisfied stomach, written recipes and tips.
All classes are held at A Partnership for a Healthy Arkansas Building, 10117 Kanis Road, Little Rock.
To register and for additional classes throughout the year contact Community Outreach at 501-202-1540. Space is limited.