Leaders in Care
Main menu (secondary)
- Baptist Health College Little Rock
- Baptist Health Virtual Care
- Baptist Health Physician Partners
- Baptist Health University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Medical Education Program
- Community Outreach
- Congregational Health Partnership
- Clinical Research
Congregational Health Partnership
Congregational Health Partnership is designed to help churches and community leaders take better care of those in need by ensuring congregants have an effective transitional plan of care in place as they leave the hospital and continued after care once they return home.
The partnership works in concert with case managers, churches and community leaders to provide resources and education for congregants suffering from chronic illness once discharged from Baptist Health.
You may send signed copies of enrollment forms to Teresa Conner at:
Office Phone: 501.202.1540
10117 Kanis Road
Little Rock, AR 72205