Leaders in Care
Main menu (secondary)
- Baptist Health College Little Rock
- Baptist Health Virtual Care
- Baptist Health Physician Partners
- Baptist Health University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Medical Education Program
- Community Outreach
- Congregational Health Partnership
- Clinical Research
Men’s Health Initiative
The Men’s Health Initiative provides education and screenings specific to males to increase their utilization of health services.
Senior Health Initiative
The Senior Health Initiative provides education and screenings for seniors in community-based settings.
For a complete listing of Senior Health Initiative locations and events, call Baptist Health HealthLine toll-free at 1-888-227-8478.
The Hispanic Initiative focuses on health promotion and prevention activities that target the Hispanic community, including immunizations, screenings and community-building activities.