Leaders in Care
Main menu (secondary)
- Baptist Health College Little Rock
- Baptist Health eHealth
- Baptist Health Physician Partners
- Baptist Health University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Medical Education Program
- Community Outreach
- Congregational Health Partnership
- Clinical Research
Blood Pressure Management Program
Do you have high blood pressure? Do you need help managing it?
Sign up for Know it, Control it! a free four-month high blood pressure management program.
You will receive:
- Blood pressure checks
- Training on how to take your blood pressure
- Tips and tricks for managing your blood pressure
In order to enroll in this program you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have been diagnosed with high blood pressure
- Have a normal heart beat
- Not have had a heart attack or stroke in the past six months
Healthy refreshments and door prizes will be provided at each session.
Find upcoming Know it, Control it! classes.