LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Baptist Health recently launched a new mobile application, putting the comprehensive resources and services of Arkansas’ largest and most trusted health care provider in the palm of your hand.
The myBaptistHealth app offers appointment scheduling services, provider profiles and a health library that is full of educational resources. Also housed within the app are Baptist Health Virtual Care and access to the MyChart patient portal.
“Baptist Health continuously looks for ways to meet our patients where they are,” said Troy Wells, president and CEO of Baptist Health. “The myBaptistHealth app is just one way we’re working to keep you connected to the state’s most trusted name in care.”
Through the myBaptistHealth app, you can:
- Find the Baptist Health hospitals, family clinics and specialty clinics closest to you
- Research our providers’ wide range of services and offerings
- Book transportation to and from our hospital or clinic locations with RideShare
- View test results, schedule appointments, message your doctor, request medication refills and more through MyChart
- Browse health care information and resources within our online health library
- Access expert providers anytime, anywhere through Baptist Health Virtual Care
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and health education by reading the Baptist Health BHealthy blog
To download the app, look for “myBaptistHealth Arkansas” in the iOS App Store or Google Play Store. For more information, visit baptist-health.com.
Baptist Health is an Arkansas-based, locally owned and managed, not-for-profit, and faith-based health care organization. Baptist Health is also Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 200 access points and approximately 11,000 employees operating 11 hospitals. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com or call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.