LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – In April, Baptist Health Community Outreach will offer a variety of free health and wellness classes from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. Classes typically last one hour.
The following courses can be accessed through Google Meet so that participants can watch the presentation and interact with the presenters:
- Virtual CPR Family and Friends on Thursday, April 8, at 5 p.m.
- Cooking with Community Outreach on Thursday, April 15, at 5:30 p.m.
- Plant-Based Diets and Diabetes on Monday, April 19, at 2 p.m.
- Infant and Child First Aid on Thursday, April 22, at 5 p.m.
- Diabetes Support Group on Thursday, April 29, at 5:30 p.m.
- Spring Cooking Demonstration on Friday, April 30, at 11:30 a.m.
A complete schedule with details on class topics and how to join classes can be found at baptist-health.com/community-outreach and through the Baptist Health Community Outreach Facebook page under the “Events” section.
For 100 years, Baptist Health has delivered All Our Best in health care through Christian compassion and innovative services. Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals; urgent care centers; a senior living community; over 100 primary and specialty care clinics; a college with studies in nursing and allied health; a graduate residency program; and access to virtual care anytime, anywhere. It is also the largest private not-for-profit health care organization based in Arkansas, providing care through the support of approximately 11,000 employees, groundbreaking treatments, renowned physicians and community outreach programs. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com, call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST or download the myBaptistHealth app. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.