LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Baptist Health Community Outreach is holding free flu shot clinics in October for individuals 12 years of age and older at the below central Arkansas locations:
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, from 8 to 10:30 a.m. at Parkhill Christian Church, 400 John F Kennedy Blvd. in North Little Rock
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. at Mosaic Church of Central Arkansas, 6420 Colonel Glenn Road in Little Rock
- Wednesday, Oct. 6, from 9 to 11 a.m. at Sherwood Senior Citizen Community Center, 2301 Thornhill Drive in Sherwood
- Wednesday, Oct. 6, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Heaven’s Loft Wellness Center, 518 West 26th Street in North Little Rock
- Thursday, Oct. 7, from 9 to 11 a.m. at Lonoke Community Center, 1355 West Front St. in Lonoke
- Thursday, Oct. 7, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Sylvan Hills United Methodist Church, 9921 AR-107 in Sherwood
- Monday, Oct. 11, from 2 to 4 p.m. at Liberty Hill Baptist Church, 1215 South Schiller St. in Little Rock
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Bryant Senior Activity Center, 6401 Boone Road #3 (Bishop Park)
- Friday, Oct. 15, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Baptist Health Community Outreach, 10117 Kanis Road in Little Rock
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, from 9 a.m. to noon at Patrick Henry Hays Senior Citizen Center, 401 West Pershing in North Little Rock
If you have Medicare Part B, please bring proof of coverage. For more information, contact Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST.
For 100 years, Baptist Health has delivered All Our Best in health care through Christian compassion and innovative services. Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals; urgent care centers; a senior living community; over 100 primary and specialty care clinics; a college with studies in nursing and allied health; a graduate residency program; and access to virtual care anytime, anywhere. It is also the largest private not-for-profit health care organization based in Arkansas, providing care through the support of approximately 11,000 employees, groundbreaking treatments, renowned physicians and community outreach programs. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com, call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST or download the myBaptistHealth app. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.