LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Baptist Health-Little Rock is now offering drive-up COVID-19 testing in the parking lot of 1120 Medical Center Drive in Little Rock, formerly The Inn at Baptist Health.
The site is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is a collection site for COVID-19 swab only and a physician is not present. No appointment is necessary.
Patients can reduce their wait by scheduling an appointment for COVID-19 testing through the MyChart app by following the below instructions (If you have an existing MyChart account, log in with your account details and follow steps 5 through 9 to schedule your appointment.):
- Using a desktop or mobile device, visit this link:
- Select “Sign Up Online.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete sign up.
- Accept terms and conditions of use.
- Under “Quick Links,” select “Schedule an Appointment.”
- On the next screen, select “LR COVID Swab Site.” Then choose an available time slot.
- On the middle of the next screen, type a response to the prompt in the box provided.
- Select “Schedule” at the bottom of the page. You should see confirmation stating: “Appointment Scheduled.”
- Upon arrival at the swab station, complete eCheck-in.
When entering the parking lot, patients should drive up to security and remain in their vehicle for further instructions.
All test results will be available in MyChart at the time of test completion. Patients testing positive will also be contacted by a clinical staff member for next steps.
For more information about this testing site or for help activating a MyChart account, visit baptist-health.com or call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST.
Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals; urgent care centers; a senior living community and over 100 primary and specialty care clinics in Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. The system additionally offers a college with studies in nursing and allied health; a graduate residency program; and access to virtual care anytime, anywhere. Baptist Health, as the largest not-for-profit health care organization based in Arkansas, provides care to patients wherever they are through the support of approximately 11,000 employees, groundbreaking treatments, renowned physicians and community outreach programs. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com, call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST or download the myBaptistHealth app. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.