LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Knowing that the flu shot is more important than ever, Baptist Health Community Outreach is setting up several flu shot clinics throughout central Arkansas in October. Vaccinations will be available for free to adults 18 years and older while supplies last at each of the following locations (If you are a Medicare Part B card holder, please bring proof of insurance):
- Thursday, Oct. 1:
- Park Hill Baptist Church, 201 East C. Ave., in North Little Rock from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. as a drive-thru clinic in the church’s parking lot
- First Assembly of God, 4501 Burrow Drive, in North Little Rock from 10 a.m. to noon as a drive-thru clinic in the church’s parking lot
- Sylvan Hills United Methodist Church, 9921 AR-107, in Sherwood from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. as a drive-thru clinic in the church’s parking lot
- Thursday, Oct. 8:
- Bryant Senior Center, 6401 Boone Road, in Bryant from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 12:
- Liberty Hill Baptist Church, 1215 S. Schiller St., in Little Rock from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. as a drive-thru clinic in the church’s parking lot
- Wednesday, Oct. 14:
- First Assembly of God, 4501 Burrow Drive, in North Little Rock from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the church’s Latino Ministry Building
- Monday, Oct. 26:
- Cabot Senior Center, 600 North Grant St., in Cabot from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 30:
- First Presbyterian Church’s Stewpot, 800 Scott St., in Little Rock from noon to 1 p.m.
When someone arrives for a flu shot, they will be given instructions for next steps. Baptist Health Community Outreach is following all guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as they relate to COVID-19. Anyone who is sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
For more information about the flu shot clinics available in October, call Baptist Health Community Outreach at (501) 202-1540.
For nearly 100 years, Baptist Health has delivered all our best in health care through Christian compassion and innovative services. Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals; urgent care centers; a senior living community; over 100 primary and specialty care clinics; a college with studies in nursing and allied health; a graduate residency program; and access to virtual care anytime, anywhere. It is also the largest private not-for-profit health care organization based in Arkansas, providing care through the support of approximately 11,000 employees, groundbreaking treatments, renowned physicians and community outreach programs. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com, call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST or download the myBaptistHealth app. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.