Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing Site
There is drive-up COVID-19 testing in the parking lot of 1120 Medical Center Drive in Little Rock, formerly the hotel. The site is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Patients ages 2 and up can be tested at this location. This is a collection site for COVID-19 swab only, a physician is not present and a physician order is not required. No appointment is necessary.
Learn about what to expect when you visit this site.
Patients can reduce their wait by scheduling an appointment for COVID-19 testing through the MyChart app by following the below instructions. (If you have an existing MyChart account, log in with your account details and follow steps 5 through 9 to schedule your appointment.)
- Using a desktop or mobile device, visit this link: https://mychart.baptist-health.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp.
- Select “Sign Up Online.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign up.
- Accept terms and conditions of use.
- Under “Quick Links,” select “Schedule an Appointment.”
- On the next screen, select “LR COVID Swab Site.” Then choose an available time slot.
- In the middle of the next screen, type a response to the prompt in the box provided.
- Select “Schedule” at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation stating: “Appointment Scheduled.”
- Upon arrival at the swab station, complete eCheck-in.
When entering the parking lot, patients should drive up to security and remain in their vehicle for further instructions. All test results will be available in MyChart at the time of test completion. Patients testing positive will also be contacted by a clinical staff member for the next steps.