COVID-19 is a respiratory illness transmitted via tiny droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes speaks, sings, or breathes. Getting sick from these droplets requires proximity to an infected person – or touching a surface that might have a droplet – then touching your mouth, nose and possibly eyes.
Protect yourself and others from infection by getting vaccinated, avoiding people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 and following recommendations for isolation if you become sick. If there is a medium or high level of COVID-19 in your community, wear a high-quality mask and increase your distance from others. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website to find your community level.
Stay Up to Date with Vaccines
The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is to get vaccinated. By taking action and getting the COVID-19 vaccine, you are helping protect your family, friends, coworkers, and fellow residents in the state of Arkansas.
Where Can I Get Vaccinated?
Baptist Health has set up COVID-19 vaccination sites at select primary care, urgent care and medical center locations across the state. To find a vaccine location near you, click here.
Who Is Eligible?
All Arkansans 12 years of age and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Age eligibility is dependent on the vaccine being administered. For more information about eligibility and recommendations for those who are immunocompromised, visit the CDC website.
What Should I Bring?
- Insurance card and photo ID
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card (if applicable)
- For patients under 18 years of age, please bring a photo ID or some form of identification or documentation that includes the patient’s name and date of birth. A parent must sign consent for minors to receive the vaccination.
How Do I Schedule Through MyChart for a Baptist Health Location?
- To view our step-by-step guide on activating your MyChart account, click here.
- To view our step-by-step guide on appointment scheduling for the COVID-19 vaccine via MyChart, click here.
How Do I Access My Vaccine Card Through MyChart?
To view our step-by-step guide on accessing your proof of vaccination for COVID-19 via MyChart, click here.
Symptoms and Testing Locations
Not sure about your symptoms and where you can go to be tested?