When it’s time to head back-to-school and register for sports team participation, most students are required to have a pre-participation physical examination. Our walk-in centers provide sports and camp physicals as required as part of kids camps and school sports teams or programs.
A sports pre-participation physical exam includes:
- Health history review
- Physical exam to make sure your child can safely play typical sports-related activities
- Sports safety and education tips when needed
- Completion of forms needed for sports or school participation. What to bring: Any paperwork or forms required for sports participation and activities
- If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those to the exam
- A list of any medications your child takes (Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.)
- Get your child ready with a Back-to-School Wellness Physical for only $35!