Patients & Visitors
Financial Assistance and Charity Guidelines
Since 1920, Baptist Health
has provided patient-centered services with Christian compassion and personal concern. Consistent with our mission, Baptist Health
offers financial assistance to eligible patients.
Patients without insurance (who do not qualify for any third party or government health benefits) will receive an automatic discount of 70% off their billed charges. This discount will be taken before a patient’s billing statement is sent. Questions about the uninsured discount should be directed to Patient Financial Services at (501) 202-3900.
For insured or non-insured, additional financial assistance discounts up to 100% of billed charges may be provided based on completion and evaluation of an Application for Financial Assistance, with required supporting documentation.
To be eligible for assistance, the following steps must be completed:
- Answer all questions completely.
- Sign and date the Application for Assistance.
- Attach a copy of all required documentation (see below).
- Return the Application for Assistance with required documentation.
Required Documentation (as applicable):
- Signed Application for Financial Assistance
- If applicable: complete copy of most recent Tax Return with attachments
- If patient does not file taxes: proof of earnings (check stub, payroll record, or letter from employer)
- If applicable: Proof of Disability (Social Security Administration Benefits Letter)
- In some cases, additional documentation may be required to determine eligibility
Patients who do not provide the requested information may not be eligible for financial assistance. In addition, patients seeking financial assistance are expected to cooperate with any efforts to secure other healthcare coverage prior to financial assistance determination. Applicants of all ages are eligible for financial assistance.
Please note the Application for Assistance is for hospital charges only, it does not apply to
physician, radiology, pathology, or other outside services.
If you believe you may be eligible for financial assistance, please ask your Admissions Representative for an application. The application can also be requested:
By phone: Patient Financial Services at (501) 202-3900
In Writing: Patient Financial Aid Office
904 Autumn Road, Suite 400
Little Rock, AR 72211
The Baptist Health financial assistance policy is available to the public at all facilities and on the web at http://www.baptist-health.com/patients_visitors/charity/