The Baptist Health Foundation provides funds annually to support all of the nursing programs from education through nursing scholarships in Arkansas to nursing certification. This campaign will offer ways to support our nurses in 5 categories in the field of nursing:
- Awards and Recognition— The nursing excellence award recognizes nurses who epitomize the Baptist Health vision, mission, and values. The Daisy Awards are awarded to nurses by nominations from patients and family members.
- Education—Baptist Health Schools Little Rock has the largest diploma based RN program in the state of Arkansas. We strive to keep our admissions open to as many qualified students as possible. Funding nursing scholarships in Arkansas are essential in the development of our new talent.
- Technology— Provide equipment.
- Certification—nursing certification underscores our commitment to care. The American Board of Nursing Specialties defines certification as “the formal recognition of specialized knowledge, skills, and experience demonstrated by the achievement of standards identified by a nursing specialty to promote optimal health outcomes.”
- Continuous Education—Through continuing education programs, workshops, computer-based learning modules and seminars, we intend to strengthen our team of nurses.
Click Here to Visit the Baptist Health Schools- Little Rock Webpage
Baptist Health Schools Alumni Association
The Baptist Health Foundation and Baptist Health Schools- Little Rock hope to revitalize the Alumni Association inviting all school alumni, no matter the area of study, to become active.
The Alumni Association aims to:
- help current and future alumni connect with others at social events
- share accomplishments through structured communications
- support the endeavors of the school and hospital
We welcome the following alumni groups to strengthen your connection with former classmates while creating new lifelong friendships at our upcoming events:
- Nursing – RN and LPN
- Medical Technology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Sleep Technology
- Surgical Technology
- meet current students and develop a network for personal, educational, and social growth
We invite every former student to join or re-commit his/her membership to the Alumni Association and relive those memories while making new ones with our network of friends and colleagues.
We hope you will become an active supporter of the mission of the schools, our future graduates, and the Foundation.
Membership forms can be found here.
Contact Jennifer Modrak at 501-202-1206 or Jennifer.Modrak@baptist-health.org for more information.